Prompt techniques

Open AI strategies


Friday December 15, 2023


How to Prompt Engineer

The summary above is from here:

Prompt Engineering


If prompt engineering is the future of coding, then coding is going to change from a deterministic, imperative experience to a stochastic one. That seems odd. 95% chance your output code will do what you want it to do, with a 5% change it does something drastically wrong. How do you unit test that?


Bryan lives somewhere at the intersection of faith, fatherhood, and futurism and writes about tech, books, Christianity, gratitude, and whatever’s on his mind. If you liked reading, perhaps you’ll also like subscribing: